N50 Bar Magnets 1/2"x1/2"x3/8" Neodymium Block Magnets | Super Powerful Magnets
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1/2" in length, 1/2" in width, and 3/8" in thickness. It is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems.
Applications: These magnets are great for securely holding items onto a magnetic surface. Moreover, this magnet is versatile so it finds applications from industry to personal projects, like crafting magnets, fridge magnets and kids science project magnets.
Please note that all the neodymium magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N50
- Remanence ( Residual Flux Density ) : 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 15 lbs
- Maximum Energy Product: 50 MGOe
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1/2" x 1/2" surfaces.
- Coating: Nickel-Copper-Nickel triple-layer, the best available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 inch with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.