N50 Bar Magnets 1x3/4x1/4" Block Neodymium Magnets
This bar neodymium magnet is made of a grade N50 neodymium rare earth magnetic alloy blend. It is made under ISO 9001 quality system with superior quality for both industrial and amateur applications. This strong magnet is great for holding purposes and personal science projects, crafting as well as the fridge magnets.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnets, grade N50 NdFeB rare earth
- Remanence or Residual Flux Density ( Br ) : 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 25 Lbs
- Maximum Energy Product: 50 MGOe
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1" x 3/4" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- Not for children, parental supervision required
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and may have sharp edges
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
Pulling Force 26 lbs