N50 Bar Magnets 1x3/4x1/4" Neodymium Strong Magnets
These neodymium magnets are made of a grade N50 neodymium rare earth magnetic alloy blend. They are made under ISO 9001 quality control systems with superior quality for both industrial and amateur applications.
These strong magnets are great for holding purposes and personal science projects, crafting and fridge magnets.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnets, grade N50 NdFeB rare earth
- Remanence (Residual Flux Density ) : 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 25 lbs
- Maximum Energy Product: 50 MGOe
- Pole Orientation: Through the thickness, the poles are on the 1" x 3/4" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.