N50 Bar Magnet 1/2x3/8x1/16" Neodymium Magnet | Rare Earth Rectangle Magnets
This powerful neodymium bar magnet measures 1/2' in length, 3/8" in width, and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnets, Grade N50 NdFeB rare earth magnets
- Remanence (Br) : 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Holding Power:: 3.1 LBS
- Maximum Energy Product: 50 MGOe
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1/2"x 3/8" surfaces
- Coating:Nickel-Copper-Nickel triple-layer, the best available
- Applications: Industrial uses, personal projects, holdings and fixtures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely