N50 Small Neodymium Rectangle Magnets 1/2 x 1/2 x 1/16" Rare Earth Block Magnets
This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1/2" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. The magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet has innumerable uses as a holding magnet, but is also great for an assortment of both industrial and personal applications like crafts or refrigerator magnets, and can be used in an almost unlimited amount of ways.
please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnets, Grade N50 NdFeB
- Remanence (Residual Magnetism ) : 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla (Residual Flux Density )
- Maximum Energy Products: 50 MGOe
- Pulling Force: 3.6 lbs
- Magnetization: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1/2 x 1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002" with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.