This product measures 3/8" diameter and 3/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. The poles are on the flat surfaces. The pulling force is 6.5 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts or closures, and can be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surfaces.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 6.5 lb.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerances: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly they can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers
- Not for children parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.