N45 Disc Magnet Dia 3/8X3/16" Disc Neodymium Magnet Rare Earth
This disc magnet measures 3/8" diameter and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under ISO 9001 quality system. This magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layers for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as industrial applications.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N45 rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 6.5 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerances: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely