This disc magnet measures 3/4" in diameter and 3/32" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under the ISO 9001 quality systems. The magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple coatings for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The north and south poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 6.5 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures.
- Material: Grade N45 sintered neodymium magnet
- Remanent Flux Density (Br): 13,500 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 6.5 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles are on the flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
Great magnet, performs better than expected! Easy checkout, speedy delivery & easy re-order process. Thank you!