This powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1" square and 1/2" thick and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Grade N42 sintered NdFeB
- Remanence (Br) : 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 50 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002"
- Application: Magnetic separation, holding and personal projects
- This magnet requires extreme caution when handling since it may pinch your fingers and cause injury, and it may also chip and shatter. However it can last forever if used correctly
- Keep away from pacemakers
- Not for children, parental supervision required
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract