N45 Neodymium Magnet Dia 1/2x3/8" Super Strong Round Neodymium Magnet
This neodymium magnet measures 1/2" round and 3/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This neodymium magnet is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. It is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This magnet is great for use in personal projects as well as industrial applications to fasten items to any magnetic surfaces.
- Material: Neodymium Magnet, grade N45 Rare Earth Magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 17.4 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this neodymium magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and it poses danger for children if swallowed
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I use them in woodworking and there holding power is exceptional!