Grade N45 Disc Magnet Dia 2x1/8" Neodymium Magnet
This disc magnet measures 2" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality systems. This magnet is coated in Ni+Cu+Ni triple layers for a shinny and corrosion resistance finish. The pulling force of the magnet is about 23.3 LB and the poles are on the two flat surfaces. The application of this magnet includes industrial and personal uses including the magnetic therapy.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla Residual Flux Density
- Pulling Force: 23.3 LBS.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
The magnets worked perfectly for our application. We used them to attach diagnostic lenses to our slit lamp arms on our ophthalmic stand in our ophthalmology office.
very nice and powerful magnets