N42 Neodymium Magnets 1x7/8x1/8" Rare Earth Block Magnets (NB01878-42NM)
These strong neodymium magnets are made of a grade N42 neodymium rare earth magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. These strong magnets are great for holding purposes. Their applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all rare earth neodymium magnets are strong and fragile which require extreme caution when handling so to avoid shattering or being pinched.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnets, Grade N42 NdFeB Rare Earth
- Remanence : 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Maximum Energy Product: 42 MGOe
- Pulling Force: 11.7 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1" x 7/8" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available.
- Tolerance: The tolerance of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 in" with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.