N42 Block Magnet 1x1x3/16" Rectangular Neodymium Magnet /w 2 #6 Countersunk Holes
This is powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1" in length, 1" in width, and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. It also features 2 countersunk holes for #6 screws for easy mounting. This magnet is great for holding purposes and very versatile and robust.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N42 NdFeB Rare Earth Magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 21 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1" x 1" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating
- Applications: The applications range from industrial and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly the neodymium magnet can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.