N42 Block Magnet 1x1x3/16" Rectangular Neodymium Magnet /w 2 #6 Countersunk Holes
This is powerful neodymium block magnet measures 1" in length, 1" in width, and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. It also features 2 countersunk holes for #6 screws for easy mounting. This magnet is great for holding purposes and very versatile and robust.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N42 NdFeB Rare Earth Magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 21 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1" x 1" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating
- Applications: The applications range from industrial and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly the neodymium magnet can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
Pulling Force 21 lbs