Disc Neodymium Magnet N45 Dia 1/2x1/16" Black Epoxy Coated Rare Earth Disc Magnet
This disc neodymium magnet measures 1/2" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. It is coated in black epoxy and has better corrosion resistance than Nickel coating when used in humid environments.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 NdFeB rare earth magnet
- Remanence ( Br ): 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 3.3 LBS.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Black Epoxy Coated
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and sharp which may cut your fingers or can be swallow by children