Rare Earth Disc Magnet Neodymium N52 3/8" x 1/16" Epoxy Coated
This product measures 3/8" (.375") in diameter and 1/16" (.062") in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are coated in a thick single layer epoxy coating that offers exceptional corrosion resistance when used in wet or humid environments. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 2.6 lbs. This is a great item for personal projects as well as for craftings and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 2.6 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Black epoxy coated.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other Neodymium Disc & Cylinder Magnets Closely Related To Your Search