Cylindrical Magnet N52 5/32"x1/2" Neodymium
This product measures 5/32" in diameter and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. The poles are on the two flat surfaces. The pull force of this magnet is 8.84 lbs. This is a great item for personal projects as well as crafts and closures. It can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade 52
- Gauss Rating: 14,900 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 8.84 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat ends.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.