Neodymium Rare Earth Cylindrical Magnet Diametrically Magnetized (ND0230-42NMS)
This product measures 1/4" in diameter and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in Nickel-Copper-Nickel coating for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish. They are diametrically magnetized through the diameter so that the N and S are on opposite curved sides. The pull force of this magnet is 4.7 lbs. Great for odd jobs that a typical axially magnetized magnet can not accomplish. This is a great item for personal projects as well as crafts and closures. It can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N42
- Gauss Ratings: 13,200 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 4.7 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Diametrically magnetized, the poles are on the curved sides.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.