N52 Block Magnet 1-1/2x1/2x1/4" Neodymium Magnet Rare Earth
This powerful block magnet measures 1-1/2" in length, 1/2" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This neodymium magnet is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems. It is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This neodymium magnet is versatile and robust. It is great for industrial uses and personal projects.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnet, Grade N52
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 26 Lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1.5" x 1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple-layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and may have sharp edges
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Strong magnets, work great! I used it for a doggy door that would blow open during strong winds. Made sure that the dogs could still push the flap open. Took me 3 tries but I finally got the balance between the dog and wind correct!
they work great