SmCo Disc Magnets Dia 3/8x3/8" Samarium Cobalt Magnets SMD031-26
This disc SmCo magnet is made of Samarium Cobalt rare earth magnetic materials under ISO 9001 quality systems. The material is Sm2Co17 and the grade is 26. This magnet is axially magnetized so the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces.
SmCo magnets are comparable in the magnetic strength to neodymium magnets but have a higher working temperature. They are majorly used in the industries when the high temperature is present. There is no coating for this magnet.
The followings are the magnetic characteristics of this SmCo magnet,
- Material: Sm2Co17, Grade 26
- Br: 10.4 kGs
- Hcb: 9.8 kOe
- Hcj: 10.6 kOe
- (BH)max: 26 MGOe
- Maximum Normal Operating Temperature: 300 Celsius or 572 Fahrenheit
- Holding Force: Approximately 7.72 lbs.
- Pole Orientations: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces.
- Applications: Holding, motors, generators etc. For crafting magnets, please choose neodymium magnets instead.
CMS Magnetics provides the best quality SmCo magnets for USA industries for years. All of our products are made via state of the art technology. All the magnets are made of highly purified raw material under ISO 9001 quality systems.
Should you need different grade or size of SmCo magnets, we can custom make per your requirements.