Rectangular Magnet Made of Grade N42 Neodymium Magnet 1/4x1/4x1/8" Rare Earth
This powerful neodymium magnet measures 1/4" in length, 1/4" in width, and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium magnet alloy under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and is nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coated for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for crafting and business.
Please note that all neodymium magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N42 rare earth magnet
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 3.1 LBs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through thickness, the N and S poles are on the 1/4x1/4" sides
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this rectangular magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely