Disc Magnet N35 10mm x 1mm Neodymium Rare Earth
This product measures 10mm in diameter and 1mm in thickness and is made of a grade N35 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N35 NdFeB rare earth
- Remanence (Br) : 12,950 Gauss or 1.295 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 1.3 Lbs.
- Polar Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: NiCuNi 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
super strong and good quality
Great price works great on my paper crafting
Great little magnets and cost-effective