Neodymium Disc Magnet Dia 1/2 x 3/16" w/ #6 Countersunk Hole Rare Earth Magnets
This countersunk disc magnet measures 1/2" in diameter and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. This magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium rare earth magnet, NdFeB grade N50
- Remanence: 14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 9.1 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Application: This item is great for in-home projects as well as crafting and closures. They are also good for simply securing an object to a ferrous surface
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children, in case more than one of the magnets are swallowed by children or animal, please seek medical assistance immediately
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may sharp and cut fingers
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY