Gold Therapy Neodymium Disc Magnet N40 1"x3/16"
This product measures 1" in diameter and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N40 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish and then plated in gold. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 16 lbs. This uni-pole therapy magnet is a neodymium magnet. This magnet is so powerful that its therapeutic effect surpasses many other therapy magnets.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N40
- Gauss Rating: 12,500 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 16 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat ends.
- Coating: Gold Magnets have been used to relieve pain and arthritis for thousands of years in Chinese medicine. Although disputes may still exist, the majority of people's feedback is positive. The gold coating of this magnet is also great for people with metal allergies.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
My patients swear by this magnet