N52 Bar Magnet w/ Two #6 Countersunk Holes 1x1/2x1/8" Neodymium Magnet
This powerful bar magnet is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under the ISO 9001 quality systems. The two countersunk holes in the magnet are made for easy use of the this magnet. The countersunk holes are for $6 flat head screws. The distance between the two holes is 1/2".
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Maximum Energy Product: 52 MGOe
- Pulling Force: 10 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1" x 1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is versatile and great for holding purposes. The applications of this bar magnet range from industrial applications to personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. If swallowed, seek medical assistance immediately
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Really easy to mount these magnets just drill holes and put 6/32 bolts through the holes and your ready to go. Fast shipping magnets came in perfect condition will buy more .