N52 Bar Neodymium Magnet w/ Two #6 Countersunk Holes 1x1/2x1/8" Rare Earth Magnets
This powerful neodymium magnet is made of a grade N52 neodymium rare earth magnetic alloy blend under the ISO 9001 quality systems. The countersunk holes on the magnets are made to facilitate the applications of this magnet. The size of the screws applicable is #6.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB grade N52
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Maximum Energy Product: 52 MGOe
- Pulling Force: 10 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1" x 1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is versatile and grate for holding purposes. The applications of this strong magnet range from industrial applications to personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly it can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. If swallowed, seek medical assistance immediately
- Not for children under 8 years old, parental supervision is required when older kids handle the magnets
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Really easy to mount these magnets just drill holes and put 6/32 bolts through the holes and your ready to go. Fast shipping magnets came in perfect condition will buy more .