This powerful neodymium magnet is made of a grade N52 neodymium rare earth magnetic alloy blend under the ISO 9001 quality systems. This magnet is versatile and grate for holding purposes. The applications of this strong magnet range from industrial uses to personal projects.
The countersunk holes on the magnets are made to facilitate the applications of this magnet. The size of the screws applicable is #6.
Please note that all neodymium magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Maximum Energy Product: 52 MGOe
- Pulling Force: 10 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1" x 1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002" with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.