N52 Bar Magnet w/ Two #6 Countersunk Holes 1x1/2x1/8" Neodymium Magnets
This small bar magnet is made of grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality systems. The two countersunk holes are 0.5" apart and aligned in the center along the 1/2" direction. They are countersunk on either N or S poles which you can choose when you add them into your cart.
Grade N52 is the highest grade commercially available. So this is the strongest magnet you can get for this dimension and design.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52 rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Maximum Energy Product: 52 MGOe
- Pulling Force: 10.6 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1" x 1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is versatile and great for holding purposes. The applications of this bar magnet range from industrial applications to personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. If swallowed, seek medical assistance immediately
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
Really easy to mount these magnets just drill holes and put 6/32 bolts through the holes and your ready to go. Fast shipping magnets came in perfect condition will buy more .