N52 Bar Neodymium Magnet w/ Two #6 Countersunk Holes 1x1/2x1/8" Rare Earth Magnets
This powerful neodymium magnet is made of a grade N52 neodymium rare earth magnetic alloy blend under the ISO 9001 quality systems. The countersunk holes on the magnets are made to facilitate the applications of this magnet. The size of the screws applicable is #6.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, NdFeB grade N52
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Maximum Energy Product: 52 MGOe
- Pulling Force: 10 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 1" x 1/2" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This magnet is versatile and grate for holding purposes. The applications of this strong magnet range from industrial applications to personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly it can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. If swallowed, seek medical assistance immediately
- Not for children under 8 years old, parental supervision is required when older kids handle the magnets
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers