N52 Disc Magnet Dia 2x1" Very Powerful Neodymium Magnet
This disc magnet measures 2" in diameter and 1" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnet alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. This magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This disc magnet is a great item for use in personal projects as well as various industrial applications.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N52
- Magnetic Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 212 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Good quality, usually ships timely, fantastic price.
Arrived as scheduled, well packed, very happy...will do more business in the future...thank you...
Ridiculously powerful, keep away from the inexperienced.
Wonderful epic grade strong magnets for experiments
and for magnetizing tools. Highly recommended!!!
but very high energy so dangerous for the inexperienced or young.They can cause crush injuries so be careful! Best ever for silly tricks like moving flatware through a thick table!!