N52 Disc Magnet Dia 1/2x1/8" Shatter Resistant Magnet w/ #6 Countersunk Hole Rare Earth Disc Magnet
This liquidation is for N pole only.
This shatter resistance disc magnet measures 1/2" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and has a #6 countersunk hole through the thickness. This neodymium magnet is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality system. This magnet features a stainless steel cover on the countersunk side to protect it from breaking when over tightened during installation or when it is slammed by an object. Due to this enhanced durability, this magnet is great for the applications that require a strong magnet and dependable performance.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N52
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 6.3 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer coated
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for industrial applications and personal projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely