N52 Unbreakable Disc Magnet w/ #8 Countersunk Hole Neodymium Magnet
This rare earth disc magnet measures 1" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and features a #8 countersunk through the thickness of the magnet. It is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
The special feature of this magnet is that this disc magnet is covered by a stainless steel cover on the countersunk side so it can take more torque than regular magnet. Since magnets are fragile and could break when apply a screw so this feature can significantly reduce the breakages.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N52 NdFeB
- Gauss Rating: 14,700 Gauss or 1.47 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 13 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: Good as magnetic fasteners with lots of applications in fabrications. It is also a perfect magnet for DIY projects or kids science projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely