N52 Cylinder Magnets Dia 5/32x1" Neodymium Cylinder Magnets | Small Cylinder Magnets
This cylinder magnet measures 5/32" in diameter and 1" in length and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnets, grade N52 rare earth magnets
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 4.3 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles on the two ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This cylinder magnet is great for industrial applications and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this cylinder magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I use these long round magnets in mt floral business and always from CMS for years