This product measures 3/4" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are coated in a thick single layer epoxy coating that offers exceptional corrosion resistance when used in wet or humid environments. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 9.92 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 9.92 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat ends.
- Coating: Black epoxy coated.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are very powerful magnets for their size, but like all neodymium magnets, they are brittle and prone to breakage. I bought these epoxy coated magnets, thinking they might be more resistant to breakage, but not so. I have already broken two while separating them. My fault for not being more careful, but just be advised that the power of these magnets makes them very prone to snapping back together while separating them, and if that happens, it's pretty much guaranteed that one or both of the colliding magnets will chip, crack, or break into dangerously sharp shards; the epoxy coating does nothing to prevent this.