This Neodymium Disc Magnet measures 1" in diameter and 1/4" in thickness and is made of the highest grade N52 NdFeB magnetic material. This magnet is made under the ISO 9001 quality systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. It is axially magnetized so the North and South poles are on the flat surfaces. The holding power of this magnet is 28 lbs with a direct touch and direct pull.
This magnet is majorly used in the industrial and lab but can also be used in home personal projects or school science projects, science education and for crafts and closures.
- Material: Neodymium Magnet Grade N52, Sintered
- Remanence: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 28 lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat ends.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 in with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've been using this magnet in my products for a couple of years but previously purchased from K&J. CMS has a much better price and excellent delivery schedule.
Not only are these little guys round, shiny, and strong as hell, they pass through the human digestive tract completely intact! A very reasonably priced product with a million uses. I keep one in my pocket at all times!