N45 Neodymium Magnet Dia 1/2"x3/16" Disc Magnet Made of NdFeB Rare Earth Alloy
This neodymium disc magnet measures 1/2" in diameter and 3/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures.
- Material: Neodymium disc magnet, grade N45 sintered NdFeB
- Remanence (Br) : 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 9.1 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
Very useful in the shop( I build guitars and guitar stands) and I make folding instrument stands that use 6 pr of magnets to hold it folded
Speedy service excellent strength magnets I use in building foldup cherry wood instrument stands. Thanks for marking the disc sides for attraction/repulsion speeds up my work