N45 Disc Magnets Dia 1/2x 1/2" w/ #6 Countersunk on Both Sides, Neodymium Magnets
This disc magnet measures 1/2" in diameter and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under the ISO 9001 quality systems. This disc magnet also features a countersunk hole for a #6 flat head screw and countersunk on both ends. This magnet is great for both industrial applications and the personal projects. It is also good for crafts and kids science projects.
- Material: Neodymium magnet, Grade N45 rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Maximum Energy Product: 45 MGOe
- Pulling Force: 23.3 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this neodymium magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely