Small Disc Magnet, Grade N45 Rare Earth Magnet | Neodymium Magnet
This product measures 1/4" in diameter and 2/10" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. Each magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N45 rare earth magnet
- Remanence: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 4.4 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles on the flat ends
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for industrial and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers