N45 Bar Magnets 1x1/8x1/16" Neodymium Magnets | Rare Earth Magnets
This powerful bar magnet measures 1" in length, 1/8" in width, and 1/16" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality control systems and is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 2.3 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through 1/16", so the N and S poles are on the 1x1/8" surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Tolerances: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This bar magnet is great for industry applications and personal projects as fastener magnet
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this bar magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Nice strong pull even along the edges. No breakage thus far. Impressed with the amount of pull.