Bar Magnets 2 X 1/4 X 1/4 / Neodymium N45
This is a rare earth neodymium bar magnet. This bar magnet is made for holding stuff & that is what they do they do best!
This powerful neodymium bar magnet measures 2" in length, 1/4" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy. This magnetic blend is patent, licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems. These bar magnets are plated with a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45 Bar Magnet
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 18.6 lbs
- Pole Orientation: This Bar Magnets are magnetized through the thickness, the poles are on the 2" x 1/4" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- Providing you with the friendliest customer service is our number one goal. We offer a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE for 30 days.
- This bar magnet is coated with Ni+Cu+Ni Triple Layer coating ,nickel, copper and nickel to give superior corrosion resistance and provide a smooth and clean finish like stainless steel.
- The bar magnets are a whopping 10x Stronger than the strongest ceramic magnet.
- UNLIMITED APPLICATIONS: Handy Assembly for Home, Business and Schools! Lifting, Fishing, Closing, Retrieving, WorkShops DIY Science Hobby Sorting metal items Hold things up Hold things down Homes Hobby Crafts & Office
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
- All neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
Some other choices close to your search
Neodymium Magnets The Material
Neodymium magnets overall, are the world's strongest permanent magnets. Although, not all neodymium Bar magnets share the same characteristics. The Grade of a Neodymium Magnet will provide an idea of the strength of a neodymium magnet. The most common commercially available grades generally run N35- N52. N35 is the weakest (but by no means weak) and N52 is currently the strongest. There are some special use grades as well. A larger piece of neodymium of a weaker grade may be ultimately stronger than a smaller but higher grade piece. Our strong Bar magnets are designed & manufactured to meet stringent quality standards of both external and our own standards.
Some Questions We Get
What is the strongest magnet in the world?
A neodymium magnet is the strongest permanent magnet in the world.
What is the strongest magnet you can buy?
How long do magnets last?
If you are 5 years old and hide a neodymium magnet in the house then your great great great grandchildren find it, there would be no appreciable difference in strength.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have re ordered twice. That should say something
My goodness! These little buggers are
bordering dangerous. I've had to upside the parameters of my project because of the shear strength of these magnets. They've far exceeded all of my expectations. Bravo, CMS!!!