This powerful neodymium brick magnet measures 1/2" in length, 1/4" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet has innumerable uses as a holding magnet, but is also great for an assortment of both industrial and personal applications and can be used in an almost unlimited amount of ways.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss
- Holding Power: 9.7 lbs
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness. The poles are on the 1/2" x 1/4" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- All magnets are fragile and may chip or break. Please follow our instructions to handle this magnet. If used properly this magnet can last for a life time
- Keep it away from pacemakers and children under 5 years old.
- Commercial use only