N45 Rare Earth Magnets 1/2x1/4x1/4" Neodymium Magnets | Strong Magnets
These strong neodymium magnets measure 1/2" in length, 1/4" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality control systems and are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel triple layer coating for a shiny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes such as holding objects to magnetic surfaces. Moreover, this magnet is versatile and robust; applications range from industrial use to personal projects.
Please note that all neodymium rare earth magnets are fragile and require extreme caution when handling due to their brittle nature and to avoid injury due to pinching.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnets, Grade N45 Rare Earth Magnets
- Remanence : 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla ( Residual Flux Density )
- Holding Power: 9.7 lbs
- Maximum Energy Product: 45 MGOe
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through the thickness. The poles are on the 1/2" x 1/4" surfaces.
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best available.
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002 inch with coating.
- All magnets are fragile and may chip or break. Please follow our instructions to handle this magnet. If used properly this magnet can last for a life time
- Keep it away from pacemakers and children under 5 years old.
- Commercial use only