N42 Disc Magnet Dia 3 x 1/2" Neodymium Disc Magnet Made of NdFeB Rare Earth Magnet
This disc magnet measures 3" in diameter and 1/2" in thickness and is made of a grade N42 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. This magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This is a great item for use in industrial applications and personal projects such as physical therapy.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N42 NdFeB rare earth
- Remanence (Br): 13,200 Gauss or 1.32 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 133.4 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers
- Not for children, parental supervision required
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These N42 magnets were exactly what I expected, and they were securely packaged and shipped promptly.
These are as they say and are uniform and consistent. Lost track of how many I purchased.
Great service and the magnets are of consistent quality, weight strength and appearance