Neodymium Rare Earth Disc Magnet High Temperature N35-SH 7/8"x3/8"
This product measures 7/8" in diameter and 3/8" in thickness and is made of grade N35 neodymium magnetic material that is extremely resistant to high temperatures that can sustain up to 302 degrees Fahrenheit. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. The North and South poles are on the flat sides. The pull force of this magnet is 24.5 lbs. This is a great item for use in personal projects as well as for crafts and closures and can also be used to help keep objects secured or fastened to any ferrous surface.
- Grade: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N35-SH
- Gauss Rating: 12,100 Gauss
- Pulling Force: 24.5 lbs
- Polar Orientation: Axially magnetized, the poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002in with coating.
- Maximum Temperature: 150°C or 302°F
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.