Magnet wire 1Lb Spool of 30 AWG Magnet Wire
CMS Magnetics® 30 Gauge Enameled Magnet Wire is perfect for implementing into your projects and ideas. Our magnet wire is made of high quality copper which in an Amber colored enamel and has a working temperature of 392° Fahrenheit.
This spool of wire is used by manufacturing engineers and hobbyists & students alike, magnet wire has a wide range of applications from the industrial to personal DIY projects. This magnet wire is commonly used to make copper coils in motors, transformers, inductors, speakers, and electromagnets. Copper is a great conductor and is currently the standard material used for power systems all over the world.
- Gauge 30 Enameled Copper Wire for Personal Projects and Kids' Science Project
- Working Temperature: 200 Degree Celsius or 392 Fahrenheit
- Diameter = 0.25mm, Length = 3178 Feet, Resistance = 103.2 Ohms per kft
- Insulation - This Spool of Wire is Amber Color Enamel Coated
- Top Quality and 30 Days Money Back Guaranteed