Disc Magnet N45 Dia 2-1/2"x1" Neodymium Disc Magnet Rare Earth (ND0588-45NM)
This Neodymium Therapy Magnet measures 2-1/2" in diameter and 1" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This magnet is great for industrial applications, ditch magnets, personal projects, special holding purpose and handy man magnet.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 243 LBs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip or shatter, but if used correctly this magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers
- Not for children, parental supervision required
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
Awesome magnet, very well packaged (comes with steel lined box to store in), surface finish is as seen in image, no issues.