Disc Magnet N45 Dia 2-1/2"x1" Neodymium Disc Magnet Rare Earth (ND0588-45NM)
This Neodymium Therapy Magnet measures 2-1/2" in diameter and 1" in thickness and is made of a grade N45 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend. This magnetic blend is patent licensed and made under the ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish. This magnet is great for industrial applications, ditch magnets, personal projects, special holding purpose and handy man magnet.
- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N45
- Gauss Rating: 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 243 LBs
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: The tolerances of all the dimensions are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip or shatter, but if used correctly this magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers
- Not for children, parental supervision required
Other DetailsThis product is covered by 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Used in the environment which has high temperature and virbation will void this warranty. The product should not be used in the outdoor or high humid or salty environment except extra insulation measurement is taken.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Awesome magnet, very well packaged (comes with steel lined box to store in), surface finish is as seen in image, no issues.