Grade 8 Ceramic Ring Magnet OD60 X ID32 X 10mm T
This listing includes one piece of ring magnet which is made of grade 8 hard ferrite magnetic material. The internal gauss rating of this magnet is 3,850 Gauss . The surface gauss rating is about 2,000 gauss. This magnet can be used for speakers, science projects and craftings. These magnets were made under the ISO 9001 quality system. CMS' ceramic magnets are proven to be stronger than our competitors' and have a lower defect rate.
- Material: Hard ferrite grade 8 or knowned as ceramic 8 or 8A
- Magnetization: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces.
- Gauss Rating: 3,850 gauss
- Pulling Force: 0.71 lbs.
- Applications: Crafting, physical therapy and science projects
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.