This product measures 1/4" in diameter and 3/8" in length and is made of a grade N52 neodymium, iron, and boron magnetic alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. They are plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny, corrosion-resistant finish.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, Grade N52 NdFeB rare earth magnet
- Gauss Rating: 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 10 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, i.e. the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coating, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- Applications: This is a great item for industrial and personal projects as well as crafts and closures
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly it can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children. Seek medical assistance if the magnets are swallowed
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards may be sharp and cut fingers