This grade C8 ceramic magnet is made of ferrite and magnetized through 3/4" so the N and S poles are on the 6"X 4" surfaces. These magnets are used in industrial magnetic separation machines. It is a great item for magnetic therapy. These magnets were made under the ISO 9001 quality system. CMS' ceramic magnets are proven to be stronger than our competitors' and have a lower defect rate.
- Material: Grade C8 ferrite
- Gauss Rating: 3,850 gauss
- Pulling Force: 27 lbs
- Pole Orientations: Magnetized through 3/4", so the N and S poles are on the 6X4 surfaces
- Applications: Magnetic therapy, industrial separations, and retrieval, and science projects.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.