Ceramic Block Magnet 2"X2"X1/2" Grade C8
This C8 ceramic magnet is mostly used for separation such as with magnetic pulley; however, it is also used by physical therapists to make magnetic beds. Some even use this magnet as pain killer by placing it against their bodies. It has been claimed that placing a magnet under a pillow may improve sleep quality.
This magnet is in the dimensions of 2X2X1/2" and made of high quality magnetic materials under ISO 9001 quality systems. CMS' ceramic magnets are proven to be stronger than our competitors' and have a lower defect rate.
- Material: Hard Ferrite, grade 8
- Gauss Rating: 3,850 gauss
- Pulling Force: 8.5 lbs.
- Pole Orientations: Magnetized through 1", i.e. the N and S poles are on the 2X2" surfaces
- Applications: Industrial separation, retrieval tools, magnetic therapy, water processing or personal projects
Magnets have been used in Chinese medicine for hundreds of years and claims to help cure insomnia. CMS Magnetics has been providing magnets to chiropractors for years and have received much feedback testifying to the efficacy of magnets for therapy. However, effectiveness of the magnetic therapy varies depending on the patients and the symptoms. Magnetic therapy cannot replace medicine or medical treatments suggested by your doctors.
Therapy magnets are also called biomagnets or uni-pole magnets. Uni-pole magnets mean the magnets have only one pair of north and south poles. It is believed that multi-pole magnets cannot be used for therapy purposes.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly, can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers.
- Not for children, parental supervision required.
- COMMERCIAL USE ONLY.
- If damaged please dispose of completely. Shards are still magnetized and if swallowed can inflict serious damage if magnets join inside the digestive tract.