Rectangular Pot Magnet with 80 LBS Pulling Force | Strong Neodymium Magnet Built as a Channel Magnet
This neodymium channel magnet is made of one piece of super strong N52 neodymium bar magnet and encased inside a chrome plated steel channel which doubles the pulling force to 80 LBS which is two times of the bar magnet itself. The two holes are countersunk as #6.
As other round pot magnets, this rectangular pot magnet also forms a closed magnetic circuit when applied to a steel surface so the pulling force is doubled, and at the same time the steel channel protects the magnet from being damaged during day to day use. The two #6 countersunk holes at the two ends of the magnet allow it for a flush installation.
- Super Strong: Well engineered, 80 LBS pulling force or holding power with a direct touch and direct pull on a clean flat steel surface
- Durable: Magnets are recessed and protected by the steel channel. It won't break like the regular magnet will
- Small Profile: The dimension of the outer dimension is 5 L x 1/2 W x 1/4" T. The width and thickness are configured in the way it is applicable to most applications.
- Easy to Use: Just use #6 flat head screws to fix it on to your items. No glue or special bond are needed.
- For generic holding purposes, for example, signs, license plates, art works or metal artworks and decorations
- Magnetic latches for doors or cabinets, magnetic tool holders or organizers
- Metal fabrication for various applications
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
Best power for this type of magnet. We put handles on them and they are perfect for us. Other bar magnets are bigger, more fragile and not as strong. I am really pleased.