18 AWG Essex Magnet Wire GP/MR-200, Heavy Build, 200 Degrees Round Copper Enameled
Essex GP/MR-200, Magnet Wire / Winding Wire Heavy Build This is the original spool of the genuine Essex wire. Essex wires are the best quality magnet wires available in the world and are made by USA manufacturer.
- Gauge: 18 AWG, 80 pound reel
- Length: The spool length is 15,920.0 feet
- Nominal Ohms./LB.: 1.271 at 20 degree Celsius or 68 Fahrenheit.
- Working temperature: 200 degree Celsius or 392 degree Fahrenheit.
- Color: Amber
Applications:GP/MR-200® magnet wire is recommended but not limited to the following
- Fractional and Integral HP Motors
- Hermetic Motors
- DC Motors
- Power Tools
- Automotive Alternators and Generators
- All Dry Type Transformers, Class 105 through 200
- Electronics, All Types of Coils, Class 105 Through 200
This high quality magnet wire is used in Hugh Piggott's plan.