This listing is 12 AWG Essex GP/MR-200® magnet Wire/Winding Wire. The Essex wires are the best quality wires available in the world and are made by USA manufacturer, i.e. Superior Essex Inc.
We offer 80 pound and 10 pound spools under this list. The 80 pounders are in original Essex package but the 10 pounders are respooled via certified process approved by Essex. The respooling will not change the electronic feature of the wire.
The physical characteristics of the wire:
- Brand: Essex GP/MR-200®, Magnet Wire/Winding Wire
- Gauge: 12 AWG
- Length per Pound: 50.55 foot per pound
- Working Temperature: 200 degree celsius or 392 degree fahrenheit
- Insulation: Enamel coated. Heavy build or Single Build
- Color: Amber
Applications: GP/MR-200® magnet wire is recommended but not limited to the followings:
- Fractional and Integral HP Motors
- Hermetic Motors
- DC Motors
- Power Tools
- Automotive Alternators and Generators
- All Dry Type Transformers, Class 105 through 200
- Electronics, All Types of Coils, Class 105 Through 200
- Since Essex does not provide 10 lb spool for this gauge, the lead time for the 10 pound normally takes up to 2 weeks.
- If you need different weight, please contact us for the availability.
- Essex® GP/MR-200® Magnet Wire / Winding Wire Product Data Sheet
- Essex® Magnet Wire / Winding Wire MSDS