Magnet wire 1 Lb Spool of 24 AWG MW-24AWG-1
CMS Magnetics® 24 Gauge Enameled Wire is perfect for implementing into your projects and ideas. Our products are made of high quality copper which in an Amber colored enamel and has a working temperature of 392° Fahrenheit.
Used by engineers and hobbyists alike, magnet wire has an immense amount of applications from industrial utilization to personal DIY projects. Commonly used to make copper coils, it is perfect for wound coils for motors, transformers, inductor, speakers, and electromagnets. Copper is a great conductor and is currently the standard material used for power systems all over the world.
- Gauge 24 Enameled Copper Wire for Personal Projects and Kids' Science Project
- Working Temperature: 180 Degree Celsius or 356 Fahrenheit
- Diameter = 0.51mm, Length = 790 Feet, Resistance = 25.67 Ohms per 1000 ft
- Insulation - Amber Color Enamel Coated
- Top Quality and 30 Days Money Back Guaranteed
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I am an Electrical Eng and I use this all the time every time.
This does the job!