- Material: Sintered NdFeB. Grade N52 neodymium magnet
- Flux Density: 14,400
- Pulling Force: 106 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, poles are on the two flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer plated, the best coating available.
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating.
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime.
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis magnet includes a 10-year warranty for its magnetic strength, provided it is used under normal conditions. Usage in environments with elevated temperatures, significant vibration, or intense opposing magnetic fields will render this warranty null and void. It is also not suitable for use outdoors or in areas with high humidity or salt content, unless additional protective insulation measures are implemented.
If your reading to know if you should buy magnetics from this seller based off my experience with seller they are top knotch the customer service is great got my magnets quick and at the most affordable price I can see anywhere on the internet this is a stand up company 5 stars!!
Have used CMS multiple times, everything ordered is exactly as advertised and response time is short.