N52 Neodymium Magnets Dia 3/8 x 1/8" Rare Earth Disc Magnets
This disc magnet measures 3/8" in diameter and 1/8" in thickness and is made of a grade N52 neodymium magnet alloy blend under ISO 9001 quality systems. This neodymium magnet is plated in a nickel-copper-nickel coating for a shiny corrosion-resistant finish.
This disc magnet has many applications in printing industries and personal projects.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnets, Grade N52 rare earth magnets
- Remanence (Br): 14,400 Gauss or 1.44 Tesla
- Maximum Product Energy: >=51 MGOe
- Pulling Power: 5.2 Lbs.
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, the N and S poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni triple layer plated, the best coating available
- Tolerance: All are +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If damaged please dispose of completely
Other DetailsThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
Pulling Force 5.2 lbs
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great Magnet, better company
CMS customer service is what keeps me coming back for every purchase. Oh, and the magnets are great too. :)
These ave very strong
I use these to hold custom panels I make they they work well.
I sewed these into my tea t6owels and now on the refrigerator looking nice and handy for spills. Much better than going through 1000s of paper towels and handier.
Would highly recommend to anyone!
Great prices, fast shipping, but most important the magnets are awesome!