N50 Block Magnet 1/2x3/8x1/4" Neodymium Magnet | Rare Earth Magnet
This block magnet measures 1/2" in length, 3/8" in width, and 1/4" in thickness and is made of a grade N50 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality control system. This block magnet is plated in a NiCuNi triple layers for a shinny corrosion resistant finish. This magnet is great for holding purposes and is versatile and robust. The applications range from industrial applications to personal projects.
- Material: Sintered Neodymium Magnet, Grade N50 Rare Earth
- Remanence (Br) :14,200 Gauss or 1.42 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 12.6 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Magnetized through 1/4"
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip and shatter, but if used correctly this block magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If this magnet is damaged please dispose of completely