N45 Disc Magnet Dia 1/2 x 1/16" w/ 3M Adhesive Neodymium Magnet | Earth Magnet
This adhesive disc magnet is 1/2" in diameter and 1/16" in thickness and is made of grade N45 neodymium magnet alloy under ISO 9001 quality system. This magnet is plated in a NiCuNi triple layers for a shiny corrosion resistant finish and each magnet has a pull force of 3 LBS. This magnet features a peel-and-stick 3M adhesives on either N or S pole. The disc magnet is perfect for an assortment of applications such as folder enclosure magnets, ads specialties, or crafting magnets.
- Material: Sintered neodymium magnet, grade N45 rare earth magnet
- Remanence (Br) : 13,500 Gauss or 1.35 Tesla
- Pulling Force: 3 LBS
- Pole Orientation: Axially magnetized, poles are on the flat surfaces
- Coating: Ni+Cu+Ni 3 layer coated, the best coating available
- Adhesive: 3M adhesive with peel-off tab
- Tolerance: All +/-0.002" with coating
- All magnets may chip or shatter, but if used correctly this disc magnet can last a lifetime
- Keep away from pacemakers and children
- If the disc magnet damaged please dispose of completely
WarrantyThis product is covered by a 10 year warranty on the magnetic strength under normal usage. Use in environments with high temperatures and vibrations will void this warranty. The product should not be used outdoors or in high humidity or salty environments except when extra insulation measurements are taken.
continue to be pleased with service, product, and pricing from CMS
These magnets are much more powerful than I had expected. They are perfect. These are as advertised and I am very happy with this purchase. They arrived quick also.
The magnets are great and very strong. The issue is the adhesive. I pput two of these magents on a wall to hold an LED light switch which is really lightweight and came with magnets on the back of the switch. The switch fell off the wall after an hour or two, with the magnets attached.
These thing are small but VERY powerful. A great product at a very reasonable price! I'm going to order some more soon.